Silicone rubber is a highly versatile material valued for its flexibility, biocompatibility, and resistance to temperatures, UV light, radiation, and ozone.
Its unique properties make it particularly useful in the industrial and consumer field such as houseware, baby products, personal care, electrical consumer,medical,mechanical etc. for a variety of products, including watch bands, silicone sleeves, bottle, kitchenware, gaskets, keypads and so on.
At Seehope Silicone Products Co., Ltd, we specialize in manufacturing various silicone products for more than 10 years.
Why Silicone Rubber?
Silicone rubber is one of the most commonly used synthetic rubbers on the market. It is composed of silicone bonded with hydrogen, carbon, and oxygen to create cross-linked polymers reinforced with silica. The result is a unique synthetic elastomer that offers the ideal balance of mechanical and chemical characteristics for the most demanding applications.
Silicone rubber offers distinct advantages over other elastomers, including:
- Environmental resistance: Silicone rubber exhibits a high level of resistance to harsh environmental factors, including UV radiation, open flames, extreme temperatures, and corrosive chemicals.
- Thermal stability: Silicone rubber will retain its shape, durability, and flexibility in extreme hot and cold temperatures.
- Moisture sealant: Silicone rubber is water repellent and malleable, which makes it an excellent sealant.
- Highly versatile: Silicone rubber can be molded and shaped to meet even the most detailed specifications. The formulation can be adjusted to enhance or downplay characteristics, such as electrical conductivity, flexibility, and toughness.
- Easy sterilization: Silicone rubber can withstand high temperatures, harsh chemicals, and radiation exposure required with FDA regulated sterilization methods, making it a useful medical-grade material.
- Color friendly: Silicone rubber is easy to color prior to the curing process, so that it exhibits a lasting, vivid shade.
- Electrical properties: Silicone rubber is an excellent electrical insulator, however the addition of metal or carbon black can improve its conductive properties.
- Range of hardness: Silicone rubber can be formulated to exhibit different ranges of flexibility and hardness, depending on the needs of the application.
- Durable and reliable: Silicone is highly durable and retains its shape and flexibility in extreme conditions, making it a particularly reliable material for use in critical applications.
With its ability to conform to the needs of nearly any application, it is no surprise that silicone rubber is one of the most widely used materials.
Custom Silicone Products From Seehope Silicone
At Shenzhen Seehope Silicone Products Co., Ltd, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality silicone products and components in the industry. For more than 10 years, we have been a reliable manufacturer of stock and custom products for medical, mechanical, electronics and consumer goods, among others.
Our facilities and knowledgeable experts are capable of creating high quality products from a variety of silicone material. To learn more about our superior silicone rubber products and services, contact us today or request a quote.